Wednesday, June 11, 2008

DUH-isms

Just a short note to say....

If you are driving in America on a highway, and you are going the speed limit or slower - GET IN THE RIGHT HAND LANE. - We've all been behind that dumb car in the fast lane driving the same speed as the car beside it in the slow lane - and usually it's when I REALLY have to pee...


If you are at the checkout counter at the store, and half of your items have already been rung up and you realize that you forgot to get something - GET IT NEXT TIME. - Come on people, don't you know why God created LISTS???


If you are faxing and it doesn't go through the first time - CALL TO SEE IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT NUMBER. - I don't know about you but I just LOVE it when the phone rings, I answer and I hear "BEEEP, BEEEEP". And I love it even more when I hang up and it rings again, more BEEEPS, I hang up, it rings again , more BEEEPS....


If you don't know the answer to something: GOOGLE IT. There is no longer an excuse to be ignorant - now stupid is a different story all together.


Stayed tuned - More Duh-isms to come!!!

No comments: